Swayzee produced an outstanding performance to win the NZ Cup yesterday.
The son of Rock N Roll Heaven began brilliantly for driver Cam Hart and was able to make an early move to the front.
From there he ran them along and simply out stayed his rivals to win by two and a half lengths over race favourite Akuta.
Swayzee showed good talent as a young horse, however he has gone to another level since joining the barn of Jason Grimson.
His nine starts for him have resulted in nine wins which include the Group 1 NZ Cup and the Group 1 Blacks A Fake.
In total he has now won 18 times for earnings of $825,314.
Bred by Paul Kahlefeldt’s Redbank Lodge Standardbreds, Swayzee is out of the Art Major mare Lettucereason.
The Impressive Siring Statistics
In Australia Rock N Roll Heaven has sired 1073 foals of racing age including this season’s 2 year old crop. As at the 14th of November 2023 he has:
- 593 starters for 455 winners.
- Average earnings per starter of $58,625, which compares better or favourably with all leading stallions.
- Total earnings of Australian bred progeny of $34,764,589.
- 17 Group One winners (plus another 3 in NZ)
From those 455 winners, he is the sire of:
- 103 $100,000+ earners including 32 $250,000+ earners and 6 $500,000+ earners.
- 30 of the $100,000+ earners are fillies and 10 of the $250,000+ earners are fillies.
If we delve deeper into his progeny we can see tha the broodmare sires of those 103 $100,000+ earners are:
- 34 x Artsplace/Abercrombie line
- 27 x Cam Fella line
- 16 x Direct Scooter line
- 15 x No Nukes line
The numbers don’t line. There is simply no better value stallion on offer than Rock N Roll Heaven.
He is available this season for a fee of $7,000 (incl GST) in Australia and $6,500 (plus GST) in New Zealand – Multiple Mare Discounts apply.