Always B Miki made an incredible start to his siring career in the USA and his progeny have hit the ground running in the Southern Hemisphere as well.
As of today Always B Miki has 11 two year old qualifiers in Australia – more than any other stallion!
This is a great start, but not unexpected given the constant feedback from trainers has been that the progeny of Always B Miki have a wonderful temperament and a terrific gait.
If we look at the broodmare sires of the qualifiers to date there is a good even spread – Art Major (2), Bettors Delight (2), Rocknroll Hanover, Somebeachsomewhere, Village Jasper, Golden Greek, Our Sir Vancelot, Life Sign and Beach Towel.
We are sure Always B Miki will make an impact downunder and we are witnessing the beginning of it right now.
ALWAYS B MIKI’S NORTH AMERICAN DEBUT SIRING SEASON
- Leading first season sire with earnings of $2,355,918
- The sire of the undefeated US Two Year Old Pacing Colt of the Year Perfect Sting
- Sire of 5 $200,000+ earning two year olds (equal with Somebeachsomewhere)
- Third leading stallion by AEI (Average Earnings Index) – behind only Somebeachsomewhere and Muscle Hill
- Only three two year old colts received votes for US Two Year Old Pacing Colt of the Year – all were sired by Always B Miki!